Friday, August 8, 2008

Contest Results...Olympics

Hi all, Ginny wins the beads...she is too funny...she only named one of the 3 which was enough to win the beads, here is all 3 names: Metalica, Annie Lennix & Depeche Mode, you can not tell me you forgot the song People Are People, boy am I getting old...

My favorite Metalica song of all time was Master of Puppets...I was not a Metal Head, I love all kinds of music...but I loved & still love Metalica...I did get tossed from the Justice For All Concert for the hand cuffs that I wore as a belt on my mini skirt over my black tights, OK that's enough I am really old now & embarrassed & no there are no photos. My sister I am sure remembers that day...

Just finished w/ the shipping & been watching the Olympic Opening Ceremony...wow what a show, you got to give it to the Chines, just amazing. lots of work & money went in to this one, lets just hope the air is good enough to compete in...sad in a way, to spend $40 billion to put on the games & not much towards keeping the world green, which is by the way the theme of the Olympic Games in China...The Green Games...

Anyway hope they are fun & safe games for all, I am going to watch as much as of them as I can, my earliest memory of the games is when I watched Nadia Comaneci get perfect 10s & win the gold metal in gymnastics...what was yours?

Thanks for stopping by...

Jelveh

Peace

1 comment:

ginny said...

Hi Jelveh:
I am delighted, of course, to get the beads!
I do not want to hear one, single word about your being old! You wanna' know why? I remember being in college and watching The Beatles in their first performance on The Ed Sullivan Show. I have you beat by a mile in the age category! The good thing is that age doesn't bother me at all, and in my mind I am still in my twenties! LOL
You and Martin enjoy your weekend!
Ginny