Saturday, October 18, 2008

Maria Wins...

Hi all, thanks for playing the game...hubby picked Maria from Portugal...congrats, I will ship your bead on Monday...I should have one more focal bead listed in the next day or so...

Hope you are having a good weekend, ours is nice & calm...its getting cold here in Oxford, almost like snow weather in Colorado. I have been told it does not snow here much...we shall see. We also saw the movie Burn After Reading, I just love the Cohen brothers, sometimes their movies are about nothing and then again about everything. it was great, I loved it.

thanks for stopping by...stay happy.

Jelveh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, i've been hearing great reports about that movie! i'll have to get it on my netflix list; just have to be patient. it's getting cool and crisp around the pacific nw too. time to get the rake out. glad you're having a nice, calm weekend. lisa d., portland, oregon

jelveh Designs said...

Thanks Lisa, yup it was a good movie...its not one of thoes "have to see it on the big screen movies" seeing it on DVD would be great too...hope your weekend was great too...
Jelveh
Peace

Maria João Rebelo said...

Hi Jelveh!
So I'm back to lucky times!
I'm sorry I didn't see this before, but I went to Brussels for 2 days with my husband and didn't look into the web!!
I'm so glad to hear you like it here (europe I mean!) so much!!!
Take care and I'll let you know when it arrives!!