Thursday, October 28, 2010

Winners of Beauty Contest Announced...

Hi all, hope you are doing well & are all ready for this Halloween weekend...As promised today we learn the name of the winners of the Beauty Contest on my blog. Here is a link to the original page of the contest with all the entries... and to see what everyone won...
Here is the email I got from the lovely people at Fire Mountain Gem & Beads today with the Winners list.

Dear Jelveh,


Thank you for having us participate with your contest. On Behalf of the Fire Mountain Gems and Beads Designer Team of the Content Development Group and The Jewelry Making Contest Team; the Winners are below.

1st Place: Mellisa Meman: Copper links Blue and Green Beads
2nd Place: Samantha’s Designs ?: Pink Black and White Swirl beads and Silver charms
3rd Place: Lori Anderson Designs: Silver ,Pearl, Pink and Blue
Sincerely,
Susan Phelps
Marketing Events
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
541-956-8246
Phelpss@firemtn.com

I have added new beads to my shop and will be back in a few days with the winner of my weekly bead giveaway...
Thanks for stopping by...Life is good...
Jelveh
Peace

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE these! The first one is great- I do such a poor job with wire work. I love the mixture of the chain, wire work, czech beads, enameled beads (?) and lampwork glass.

Pretty Things said...

I ADORE Melissa Meman's work and that bracelet was clearly a winner when I saw it! Congratulations!!!

mary me said...

GORGEOUS!!!! My picks too!!! :-)) Congratulations to you all!!

jessememan said...

omg! Thank you so much! Congrats to Lori and Samantha! Wow, I am totally humbled...there were so many gorgeous designs here. Everyone should be proud of their submittals!

jelveh Designs said...

I know what you mean Marybeth, I too am wire work impaired...I am so glad fire mountain gem did the judging and not me, as they were all lovely and I could not choose if I had to. By the way the large ribbon bead hanging as a charm on Melissas bracelet is my lampwork bead...it's a one of a kind petite focal I made and she won it on my blog months ago...

Lori your work is so very gorgeous... I specially love what you do with my beads, that bracelet is so elegant, when I first saw it I thought are those my beads? Yum. Thanks again for your yummy entry and congrats on the win...

I know Mary, they are all yummy, I am still glad I did not have to choose...

Melissa girl thanks again for giving my bead a great place to hang out, I love the use of the focal in the way you have it... The colors are so in right now with the copper and the wire...yum, congrats again on the win and have fun with your shopping spree of $100.00 in my shop....

Thanks again to every one who entered, I love all the goodies that you make with my beads, next contest will be in the spring, but I will have my weekly giveaways as always, you are the best...
Jelveh
Peace

Rickie said...

Three beautiful designs with your beautiful beads and all the prettiest accessories! Congrats to you all!