Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hot hot days of summer....

Hi all, hope you are having a great summer like we are...our trip to the Russian River was very fun, some photos below, we had a great 4th of July weekend...The river was very nice, but the Red Woods were amazing we took a couple of long hikes in the park...the tall tree canopy made the park a very cool place to be at...the one tree we are standing in front of is 1400 years old and named after the founder of the park... oh we saw the best movie ever so far this summer Despicable Me...you will love it...


since then I have had a couple of students & made a ton of beads most of which have been listed  in my etsy shop...a group photo of the beads below...last week's discount still applies to everyone on my email list, if you remember what it was please mention it at checkout in etsy and I will refund your discount via paypal...

Dont forget to join us at the studio on Friday Aug 13th for our monthly meeting, Toni Lutman's class for Aug 21st is all booked now, we still have a few openings for Heather Trimlets class in Sept. & Pati Walton's class in Nov. check out all the info & see all the new tools at Graceful Studios Blog...

Last week's encased flower bead goes to our own Amber...the random picker like her...this week's bead is a yummy bead I made with silver glass...enter to win by making a comment on this blog post...

Thanks for stopping by, Life is good...
Jelveh
Peace

9 comments:

hotglassbabe said...

Hi Jelveh,
Looks like you had a fantastic vacation. Isnt it astonishing that the tree you stood by has been standing for so long! Amazing. And so are your beads, especially the the aquatic ones... so pretty! Hope your enjoying the summer and torching (with A/C, lol)!
XO,
Nikki R.

RockerJewlz said...

I like your photo collage.

Brenda H said...

Dear Jelveh, What a sweet picture of you and hubby! Doesn't nature just make you feel like a small speck on a huge painted canvass? Still keep Stacey in your prayers, baby grandson is fine but Stacey has one thing after another. She's having heart palpitations now. I won't question his plan, I'm just praying it will be alright. I loved that pendant, oh well. I'm also loving those little bird's nests. They are so cute. Take care, Peace

Sue said...

Thanks for the pictures, trees bring encouragement. Love the beads.

Sue

FIBERONE said...

I like the beauty of nature. Beauty is all around us, but many fail to see the beauty of nature--the sky, the clouds, trees, flowers, rocks, etc.

steufel said...

Great beads!

Penny Levesque said...

HI
That it some Big Tree!!!! wow! I wonder how they tell the age of the tree? Do they count the rings? Then they would have to cut the tree? I don't know , but its huge. I live in Vancouver and we have a huge tree at Shannon Falls, but in comparison it's pretty close.
Love your new beads of course!
Take care and have fun enjoying life.
Penny Levesque

mary me said...

Lovin your work-Thanks again for the lovley assistance with photos! Peace, Light and Love to you!
Mary

Aziyza said...

Jelveh, I'm excited about your use of copper within your lampwork beads. I have recently began to use copper wire in making jewelry and these beads will be a perfect compliment to the wire. I must say your beads are extraordinary!!!