Sunday, January 17, 2010

Featured on Christine Marie Studios blog...

Happy Sunday all...
I was asked by a very nice person & talented artist to do an interview on her blog...here is the link to Christine Mari Studio's blog...check it out when you get a chance...this is my first interview on a blog, it was really fun & kind of a good reminder of why I love doing what I do...like everyone one I know I need to make a living to pay my bills, I really love making glass beads & making a living doing what I love is a dream come true & I am greatful for it & so many other good happenings in my life...Anyway hope you enjoy the read...



Thanks for stopping by...Life is good...
Jelveh
Peace

2 comments:

Sue said...

Love the beads. Watching it ran here in Oregon and reading blogs. Life is good.

Pretty Things said...

Congrats on the interview! And YUMMY beads!