Saturday, October 31, 2009

Corina & her class were Awesome....

Here is the group from the first class, one of the ladies had to leave for her flight by the time this photo was taken, the nice lady sitting down is Grace of Graceful Studios, she did so much work to get the studio & these classes off the ground, she is awesome & great to work with & be friends with... Here is a photo of the second group of great students watching Corina make and explaine how she made that particular design...

Hi all, long time no talk, been really busy with the two sold out classes that Graceful Studios held with the world known lampwork artist, the very talented & sweet Coring Tettinger...both classes were great, we had so much time, I am just really tired, I will have more information and photos for you later, here are a couple from the different classes...I was the assistant for both classes, I learned all kinds of cool new ways of playing with glass from Corina, she was great and so was the whole class experience at the new studio...

I will pick the winner for the beads and catch up with all the bead listings by Wednesday this coming week...I have to change one of the bead giveaways, as i gave the one on the rigth to Corina as a gift and forgot I had posted it for a giveaway here, sorry all...will try and make anothe one like it... Thanks again for stopping by...

Jelveh

Peace

1 comment:

Brenda H said...

Oh Dear Jelveh, I don't know how you manage to keep up with yourself, how do you do it??? Your motivation makes me feel so inadequate. So glad that Corina's classes were successful, I bet they were fun. It's so cool to learn new things and adds to the passion you already have for the artwork. Your one heck of a gal Jelveh! Get some rest girlie.
Peace and love