Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2010 Glass Bead Calendar...

Hi all, the lovely Marjorie Oxman has done it again, she has put together another lovely 13 month Glass Calendar for 2010...filled with a lot of yummy glass beads and goodies from all kinds of awesome glass artists...yes I have to humbly admit that one of my Skeleton Key Beads made it to the October page, thanks so much Marjorie...

So Go check it out & get a few...they make great gifts too...

Thanks for stopping by...Life is good...

Jelveh

Peace...

3 comments:

ginny said...

Hi Jelveh:
Congrats for being selected to have your gorgeous work in the calendar!!!
Ginny

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy looking at your new beads.
acptuser(at)hotmail(dot)com

Pretty Things said...

Oh thank GOODNESS there's a bead calendar! I didn't have one in my office this year and it was terrible!