Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday....

Easter was fun with the family, hope to have some photos to share soon...my sister took the photos this time...how was yours? I ate too much food & got a lot of sunshine & play time with the kids...

Been working on a special project which I will share more with you on soon, you bead makers out there will love it, so its been busy around here...the photo above is just a reminder that this yummy bead is waiting for a new home...click here to see her... a ton of beads on the way, a few today and most on Wednesday & Thursday...

Jelveh

Peace

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Really Pretty Jelveh!

ginny said...

Hi Jelveh:
That is a gorgeous bead! I love that shade of blue!
I am glad that you enjoyed Easter weekend! We had a good one, too. The only thing that could have made it better was to see our grandchildren! It is a bummer that they don't live closer!
So new beads to look forward to this week? That's good!
Ginny

K S Jewellery Designs said...

What a gorgeous bead - you are very talented!
Kristin :)

CeeGee Jewellery Design said...

Just beautiful! It has to be my turn to win this time! x

Lee M said...

Beautiful bead - - - but, of course, all your beads are beautiful. I've loved every one you've sent me and have a hard time parting with the jewelry I've made from them. (Actually, I don't part with some of them!!)

I can't wait to hear about this new project you're working on. Tell us, Please!